Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction: A mysterious delivery


So it's like this: I cosplayed as Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II in his red kimono at a anime convention, and my friend as Ciel Phantomhive. My other friend cosplayed as Sebastian.

Alois had a hard time getting to Ciel because of that persintant butler, so when he/I got home he sent something mysterious and weird to Ciel/my friend.

Here's the story:
 

Ciel was sitting at his desk and leisurely flipping through a newspaper after some work when Finny came in to the office after knocking on the door.

“I’ve got this package for you”, he said and gave Ciel the package.

Ciel looked at Finny and asked:

“Where’s Sebastian?”

“He had to do some errands in town, so I thought maybe I should deliver the post to you today”, Finny answered with a big smile with his loud voice.

“Hm… Okay, thank you.”

The package left on top of his desk was small in size. Ciel picked it up and felt the lightness from it in his hands. Curiously he opened the package, and out fell a small and round golden box with small decorations. It looked like something Soma would have brought with him from India. Maybe it was a package from him? There wasn’t a senders name on the package.




'That’s weird. Why would Soma send me a package when he practically lives in my mansion at some points?', Ciel thought irritated to himself.

He opened the small box and he instantly felt a weird kind of perfume drifting up from it. The smell was strong and had a peculiar aroma. He looked inside the box and saw a small piece of paper next to a golden ring with a red stone on it. The paper looked really old and had burned edges.




He folded it up and inside he read the words:

Marry me, Ciel.
Yours truly
Alois Trancy




Instantly he felt disgusted about the prank. He wanted to throw the ring and box away but something made him keep them in his hands. He felt a little dizzy without knowing why and his head became blurry. He wanted to pick up the ring form the box and look at it, and so he did. He put the box on his desk and examined the ring with curiosity. He felt an urge to put the ring on.

"Marry me...?" he whispered to himself.

He knew something was off. Why would Alois Trancy send him such a package? Was it a really bad joke? Was he insulting him by this prank?

He was just about to try the ring on his finger when the door opened and Sebastian rushed inside, across the floor to Ciel’s desk, and grabbed the ring in Ciel’s hands.

“Hey! What gives?” Ciel shouted angrily.

Sebastian took the ring and box and threw them out of the window. When the smell of the weird perfume faded, Ciel’s head felt clearer.

“I’m sorry, young master, but that box and ring was cursed.”

“What?!”

“The perfume has a bewitching effect on the one who smells it. It makes you do whatever you are told, no matter if you hear the order or read it. Though it hasn’t a strong effect, it can still affect people with weakened minds. The ring on the other hands makes the wearer, no matter who it is, a mere slave without a free mind.”

Sebastian’s words were calm and wise as always.

“Are you telling me I’m weak, Sebastian?” Ciel asked with an angry tone.

“Of course not, young master.”

“Hmpf! Did that Alois Trancy really think I was about to follow his orders?” Ciel said and leaned back in his chair.

“Weren’t you?” Sebastian asked, and Ciel looked at him. Sebastian directed his eyes on the little piece of paper that still was held in Ciel’s hands.

It said “Marry me” on the paper. Wasn't Ciel actually about to put the ring on his finger? Was Alois really trying to bewitch Ciel to get married to him?

“What a joke…” Ciel muttered.



Few days earlier in the Trancy Manor

“Claude! I have this brilliant idea!” Alois shouted and stood up from his chair during dinnertime. He leaned forward with his hands on the table like he was waiting for praise from Claude who was collecting some dishes from the dinner table.

“What is that, my highness?” Claude asked with his typically uninterested tone of voice.

“I was just thinking that maybe we can get to Ciel by sending him a cursed ring which will make him follow our orders no matter what!”

“And how are we supposed to get him to wear that ring? I think he is well-experienced when it comes to cursed rings by now, and he’ll be very cautious. Especially if he doesn’t know who the sender is”, Claude said.

“Don’t worry about that! I have everything worked out! Just get me some smelly devilish stuff that’ll make the one who smells it follow orders, and then the cursed ring that’ll give me full control over someone, and I’ll do the rest!”

Claude sighed and bowed.

“As you wish, my highness.”

Later that night Alois was sitting in his office and writing a letter. Claude came in to serve his master a glass of warm milk when he saw what Alois was writing on a small piece of paper with great concentration.

“Are you proposing to Ciel Phantomhive?” he asked, and Alois looked up at him after finishing the words.

“Hmpf! Not really! It’s just a way for him to put on the ring when he receives it”, he said and stood up from the desk and strode to a small round table in one of the corners. He picked up a small golden box and showed it to Claude with an self-righteous smile.

“I’ll spray this box with the cursed perfume you gave me earlier, and when Ciel opens the box he’ll feel the smell. But, for him not to catch suspicion against the ring in the box I’ll put a note inside the box with the ring. In the note I order him to marry me. That way he won’t suspect the ring that much”, he explained with childish pride dripping from every word that came out from between his lips.

“Why don’t you just order him to put on the ring in the note?” Claude asked with a sigh.

“Don’t be stupid and think about it! He will get really suspicious if it just says ‘Put the ring on’! But if it says ‘Marry me’ he will just think of it as an innocent proposal if the perfume fails to control him. “

He’ll be even more suspicious by that, and especially if you’re the one who propose’, Claude thought and sighed again over his young masters childish thoughts. ‘This is what I get for serving a weak-minded and selfish kid like him.’

“And besides, if the perfume is successful and he actually believes he’ll get married with me he’ll be mine anyway! And who wouldn’t put a ring on when proposed to?” Alois declared. “This plan is bulletproof!”

“If you say so, my highness.” Claude said and left the room.

Alois looked saddened at the door which closed behind Claude and left Alois alone in the room.

“And I won’t feel this lonely if he actually gets cursed and believes we’ll get married”, he sighed. “You’re no fun, Claude…”



Final thoughts: I think Alois isn't that stupid as he may seem. Claude is a fool to underestimate his master. Ciel was about to subconsciously follow the order to put the ring on, wasn't he? xD

0 kommentarer: