Monday, June 11, 2012

Fanfic: Brutal Love (Lullaby) 18+

So here I have another Lullaby-fanfiction. I decided to upload it here because it is kind of BL. It takes place on a huge space ship in the 41st millennium.


Can insane people really fall in love? Maybe they can, but they certainly expresses their feelings in a different way than normal people. The story is about my insane badguy Lullaby (Black Crusade/Warhammer 40k) falling in love and wanting to express to that special person exactly how much he really loves him.

I want to warn sensitive people from reading this. Even though Lullaby mostly seems innocent like an angel he is brutal and shows no mercy to anyone. In this story Lullaby makes himself into a good (bad?) example of how an insane person shows his love.

(I found my inspiration to this story from the music of Marilyn Manson and a quote from someone unknown I found on internet - which I don't remember anymore. LOL!)


Picture by me. It took me 9 hours to complete this. (>_>)



He stood there staring at the man in front of him. He was so beautiful, so attractive and handsome. Lullaby felt his heart flutter like it had never done before. A heat flushed through his body, but it wasn’t the typical heat he normally felt when he was attracted to someone. It was a heat that made him blush and his mind went haywire with pleasant feelings. He felt shy. That really surprised him and he didn’t understand really what was going on. He wanted the man, but not just sexually.

I’m never shy. Why now?, he thought and felt a pleasant shiver run down his spine as the man threw a glance at him. I want him.

The man was really the most handsome in the bunch after Lullaby's bodyguard and demon Sweetheart. The man was training in the training area for melee weapons and Lullaby had just happened to feel like walking through there when he suddenly saw the man stab a hologram with a sword. Every move the man made felt like they moved in slow-motion in Lullaby’s eyes, and every move attracted him more and more. The man was an excellent swordsman – or at least Lullaby thought so. He himself was a ballistic fighter and not melee. He wasn’t bad in melee; he just preferred to either burn his enemies or shoot them to death with a projectile weapon. The only melee weapons he liked were his deadly spoons.

After the man realized Lullaby had been staring at him for a while he stopped his training and looked at him and bowed slightly with his head in respect. He knew who Lullaby was and gave him his respect. When the man looked up at Lullaby again he gave him a smile. At the sight of the smile Lullaby felt a flinch in his whole body that made his flamer hand go poof and white smoke obscured his vision while he felt his whole face go red and his heart flutter like a butterfly. He felt so shy he had to quickly turn himself away and leave the training facility. He ran. He felt so ashamed and stupid because of his reaction at the smile that he had to run away and hide behind a corner and then take a deep breath.

What’s wrong with me?, he asked himself in his mind and put his right hand on his cheek to feel how warm he was. He had never felt like that before. Do I ... have a crush?, he thought, and suddenly his cheeks got even hotter. Is that even possible?, he thought.

That night he couldn’t sleep at all. He tossed and turned is his bed and thought constantly of the man. He wondered what he was doing at the moment. Sleeping, stupid!, he hissed at himself in his mind. He looked at Sweetheart who was sleeping with his back against him. The demon wasn’t attractive in the same way as the man. Sweetheart is even more attractive than the man from the training facility, and yet I feel myself drawn to the other man more than Sweetheart. It can’t be anything else than love, he though and sighed heavily and tried sleeping, but it only resulted in him tossing and turning again.

In the morning he hurried up from the bed. It was very unusual for him not to struggle while getting up from bed, because he was lazy and didn’t want to move if it wasn’t necessary. But now he was up before Sweetheart, showered and hurried to put his clothes on before he ran out from his luxury cabin and down the corridors to the training facility to look if the man who had occupied all his thoughts during the night was there for morning training. He slowed down and stopped next to the corner at the door and peaked carefully out through the open door. There he was training again with his sweat glistening in the artificial light from the ceiling as he fought against a holographic genestealer. Other people stood around cheering on or trained with other melee weapons.

Lullaby swallowed hard and leaned against the wall to take a deep breath and try to calm his heart which was almost beating its way out through his chest. He took a hold of the collar to his black tank top and pressed his fist against his chest. He felt totally ridiculous. This is nothing like me!, he thought and then peaked carefully from behind the door. I want to talk to him.

He waited until the man was finished with the hologram training and then took a deep breath and bit his lip to collect himself before he stepped out through his hiding place and walked up to the man sitting on a bench drinking water and drying his sweaty face with a towel. The closer Lullaby got the more he felt the pheromones in the air affect him, and he got even more nervous.

Calm down, stupid!, he thought and closed his fists in determination. Then he took a deep breath again and said:

“I see you’re very skilled in swordsmanship.” The man looked up at Lullaby, and Lullaby felt how his heart beat harder. “You’re probably one of the best in the bunch.”

The man smiled. “Thank you, sir Lullaby,” he said with a deep voice which made Lullaby’s knees shake under him. “But I’m not one of the best yet, but I’m trying my best to get there.”

Lullaby didn’t like the sound of “sir Lullaby” and frowned inside. But he knew that he was called that out of respect. He was a governor after all and an ally to the mighty Cerberus. He had to get used to being called that.

“Perfection is never wrong and should always be aimed at. That’s what makes you the best of the best,” he answered, and the man nodded.

“I’ve heard your Pink Squad is pretty skilled now? I’ve heard you drilled them personally.”

“Yes, and I still do. They will never be allowed to relax. They will be the best of the best and proud of it. If you didn’t work for Cerberus I would have asked you to come over to my side and join the Pink Squad,” Lullaby said with a steady voice. It surprised him. He was so nervous but his voice didn’t show it at all. He sounded very collected.

The man smiled again and Lullaby wanted to scream at him to stop smiling because every time he saw that smile his heart beat so loud it felt like it echoed around him. He was like high on some weird drug every time the man flashed his smile at him.

“And wear a pink heart?” the man asked.

“And wear a pink heart,” Lullaby confirmed, and the man chuckled.

The pink heart was a mark of being a member in Lullaby’s special military force called Pink Squad. It consisted of 1000 handpicked soldiers who were personally drilled by Lullaby into perfection. At the moment one member was missing because he had died in a battle. The squad consisted of only 999 members at the moment and Lullaby was searching for the right one to fill in that empty position. The bigger your heart was the higher rank you had. Lullaby had the biggest on his helmet – the heart that now had become to be known as the mark of Lullaby.

“That would have been an honor. Here I’m just one in the bunch of thousands,” the man said and sighed. “I’ve really tried to show my superiors my skills and how hard I work to get better, but it’s hard to be noticed in such a huge crowd.”

“You stand out in my eyes,” Lullaby said, but suddenly he realized how silly that sounded and he blushed terribly and had to turn his back against the man to hide it. “You understand the importance of me saying that to you, right?” Again he blushed. He never praised others, and this was the first time he did. He felt really stupid about it. His feelings made him do things he never would normally do.

“It really means a lot that someone of your importance notices me. Thank you, sir Lullaby,” he heard the man say behind him.

“I’m going to ask you a question I’ve only asked my personal bodyguard before, and you should consider that as an honor too because I never ask this question otherwise if I’m not really interested in knowing it,” Lullaby said with the steadiest voice he could muster.

“What is that, sir?”

“What’s your name?”

The man got quiet behind him for a few seconds and Lullaby waited with anticipation. Why was the man so quiet? He didn’t like that. It made him dizzy of nervousness. Say something!

“Jericho Bram is my name, sir.”

“I’m looking forward of seeing your development, Jericho Bram. Don’t let me down,” Lullaby said and walked away without looking at the man again. He didn’t have the courage of looking at him at the moment. He had such a blush that people around him in the training facility saw it and made him want to run. But he had to pretend he was collected and knew what he was doing.

As soon as he got out through the door he started running with his heart in turmoil. He ran through the corridors and took the elevators up to the deck of his cabin and ran inside where he met Sweetheart. He stormed past the demon into the bathroom to wash his face and then curse at himself over how stupid and dorky he had acted in front of so many people just because of something as silly as love. He didn’t dare to go outside his cabin for the rest of the day and spent it curled up in bed agonizing over his thoughts and feelings for Jericho. He had never felt like that in his entire life and it made him a little scared. He felt too vulnerable feeling like that.

The following week Lullaby continued visiting the facility where Jericho trained hard each and every day. They met up at times and talked, and Lullaby felt the urge to actually get to know Jericho. So he asked him questions about the man to know him better. He learned that Jericho had been through some hard times with his parents too, and he had left home very early in life because he didn’t like the way he was treated. Because of that he had become involved with the heretics and become introduced into the life of “real freedom” where he decided who should live and die, and where he decided what to do with his own life. But when the man asked Lullaby questions about his past Lullaby refused to answer. He would never reveal who he really was because he hated his family name. He would never reveal his past life in misery. He was afraid that the knowledge would give people the upper hand over him.

“That is something I can’t talk about because of many reasons,” he just answered, and Jericho accepted that even though he had a glint of sadness in his eyes.

Jericho had become more relaxed in Lullaby’s presence after they spent some casual time together. Lullaby didn’t know if it was because Jericho wanted to use him to get to better position or something else, and he was a little cautious. He would never allow someone to use him like that, and so he tried to figure out what Jericho’s motifs were. If he was unsure he could always delude him with his high charming abilities and make him into his lover no matter what Jericho felt. Lullaby’s charm was hard to stand against if you didn’t have strong willpower or some other reason why Lullaby’s charm wouldn’t work with its 118% chance of deceive. Jericho looked like an easy target. But something in Lullaby’s mind told him not to deceive the man with his charm. His feelings didn’t allow it. If the man should love him then he should also love with his natural feelings and not some feelings evocated with Lullaby’s charming abilities. Lullaby wanted it to be real.

But after a few days Lullaby suddenly noticed that Jericho was getting closer by touching him in a friendly manner, and that made Lullaby so happy that he giggled like a school girl when he got to be alone and no one saw or heard him. He spent a long time in front of the mirror every time he was going to meet with Jericho, and he constantly worried about what he said and how he acted. He was putting on his best side in front of Jericho. He almost purred like a cat when Jericho patted him on the back or touched his hands.

Then the bomb fell when Jericho told him that he had feelings growing inside him for Lullaby. Lullaby thought he saw stars dancing in front of him from the happiness, and his heart swelled to the point that it hurt. He was so happy he wanted to explode, and so he and Jericho spent a long night in Lullaby’s cabin between the sheets.

Early in the morning when Lullaby was laying on top of Jericho totally exhausted he felt such bliss that he had never felt before. He smiled and panted for breath. To have sex with a person who he loved had been a wonderful experience. It had never felt like that before. Suddenly his life felt complete except for a little thing he didn’t really understand yet. Something was missing and he didn’t know what.

“I love you,” he whispered and closed his eyes. “I really do.”

He felt Jericho’s hands in his sweaty golden hair and he looked up at him. The man was smiling and Lullaby smiled his angelic smile back.

“I love you too,” Jericho whispered back and pulled Lullaby close to a kiss.

“Really?” Lullaby asked, and Jericho kissed him again.

“Yes. I’ll give you my heart. Maybe I’ll even join you instead of working for Cerberus?”

That instantly it clicked inside Lullaby’s mind and he felt complete. He was filled with such pure joy and he sat up and looked at the man in front of him on the bed.

“Just your heart?” he giggled and leaned closer with a flirty smile on his lips. “That won’t do. I’m a little greedier than that.”

Jericho laughed and kissed him a third time.

“Then I’ll give you my heart, body and soul. What about that?” Jericho laughed.

“Really? You promise?” Lullaby asked with glistening eyes.

“Yes, I promise you.”

Lullaby felt like he would start crying with a smile on his face. He was so happy and as he kissed the man he slowly reached out for a spoon in his belt which lay in the corner next to the wall where it had been thrown.

When Jericho noticed what Lullaby took a hold of he suddenly felt a shudder in his body. He knew what Lullaby was capable of. He had once heard a rumor about him carving out the hearts of 32 prisoners with spoons on this very ship, and so he knew how dangerous Lullaby’s spoons were.

“What are you doing with that spoon?” he asked as he pushed Lullaby slightly away.

“You told me you would give me your heart, body and soul. Did you lie?” Lullaby asked with a worried look in his eyes.

“No, I meant it. But why are you holding one of your spoons?”

Jericho felt nervous. He was unsure of what Lullaby was going to do.

“I want to show you my greatest form of love,” Lullaby answered and leaned closer again. “I have never felt like this before, and I want to express it as good as I can. Not only do I want your heart, but I want your mind, your flesh, your skin and bones, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse … and most of all your blood on me and everywhere around me."

He was unsure of what Lullaby meant with that, and he was happy to hear that it was the greatest form of love Lullaby had to offer him, but at the same time he felt a shudder in his body. Something was really off and he felt confused and scared. He felt so confused because of Lullaby’s look in the eyes. He looked at him with such warmth and love that it felt like Jericho would melt. He looked so beautiful and angelic like that it made Jericho feel safe, but the words he spoke made him really nervous and unsure.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked as he pushed Lullaby carefully away to give himself some space.

“I’m going to kill you and cover myself with your blood,” was the answer from the angelic creature on top of him.

“What?!” Jericho pushed Lullaby off of him and hurried up from the bed. “You’re going to kill me? That’s not any way to show love!” he yelled, and Lullaby looked at him genuinely hurt.

“But it is! I really do love you, and I want to express it for you!” Lullaby said and looked begging at Jericho. “I love you so much it hurts even when I think about you. I get excited like a school boy and make me act really stupid. It’s all because of you! I want you so much that feeling your skin is not enough!”

Jericho hurried to pick up his clothes from the floor before Lullaby got to get up from the bed, and then he ran out through the door. Lullaby stood there and stared at the open door before it shut itself, and he felt so hurt he didn’t know what to do or say at first. Have I been betrayed?, he thought and suddenly felt angry.

“Sweetheart. Track him down for me,” he said with a dark voice, and the demon revealed itself from the shadows. “I want him alive.”

“As you wish.”

As the demon opened the door and left to begin the hunt Lullaby casually put his clothes and micro-bead (a form of radio in the ear) back on and then left his cabin too. He headed for the infirmary to get an injector filled with a special drug that would help him with his kill, and then he aimlessly walked through the corridors to where he thought Jericho would go, but didn’t find him. He knew though that Sweetheart would do a splendid job of finding the man, and when “he” did he would know through the micro-bead.

And then he heard “I’ve found him in the second hangar. He’s hiding from me at the moment,” and Lullaby got a menacing smile on his lips.

“Thank you, Sweetheart. Guard the exits so that he won’t run away again. I’ll be there in a moment,” he said in the micro-bead and then headed to the second hangar.

As he got there he found Sweetheart holding an intense stare at the storage and workshop.

“Thank you. I’ll take over from here. Keep guarding the exits as good as you can though so the little runaway prince won’t escape again,” Lullaby said and then headed out to the place where Sweetheart had been looking. “I know you’re here. It’s no point to hide,” he said to Jericho.

“You’re crazy!” he heard Jericho’s voice echo against the walls. Jericho’s hiding place made it hard to locate because of the echo, but Lullaby got a sense of which direction Jericho was hiding. But being called crazy hurt him a little, and it hurt even more because it was the person he loved who said it.

“Hey! Just because I have some special needs doesn’t make me crazy!” he yelled hurt.

“Yeah, you are! You’re trying to kill me!” Jericho yelled back, and Lullaby felt that he was closing in on Jericho. He had to make him continue talking.

“Correction: I’m GOING to kill you. Now where the hell are you hiding? I'm getting bored. Stop playing around.” Lullaby wasn’t up for playing hide and seek. He wanted to find the man quickly and show him how much he loved him.

"I'm not playing around!"

"Then why the hell are you hiding?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"Don't be a pussy! It doesn't hurt that bad,” Lullaby pouted. “Really now. Stop playing around.”

“I thought you loved me!” he heard Jericho yell back, and Lullaby sighed.

“But of course I do. I love you so much I can’t even think straight. That’s why I want to kill you. It’s as simple as that,” he said and knew he was really close to Jericho.

“If you love someone you’re not trying to kill that person!” Jericho yelled again.

“I express my love in a different way than others.”

“You’re a sick person!”

Lullaby sighed really irritated now. Sure, he really loved the man. But at the moment he felt irritated to the point that he wanted to wreck the man’s scull.

“Aren’t you scared of dying? Don’t you know how I feel?!” Jericho yelled again.

Geez! This guy is really stupid. Doesn’t he know I can find him faster if he continues talking?, Lullaby thought and peaked from behind a corner and saw Jericho’s back where he hid himself behind a shelf of tools and tried to peak through the small spaces between the shelves and benches for Lullaby. Lullaby smiled and walked quietly up to the man from behind and said quietly into Jericho’s ear:

“But I’m not the one dying here, now am I?” Jericho turned around and stared at Lullaby in shock. He then looked hurriedly around and found a wrench on the workbench and held it against Lullaby as a weapon. “Woah! Be careful. You could hurt someone with that,” Lullaby said and took a few steps back.

“Stay away from me!” Jericho said with desperation. Even though Lullaby looked like a nice kid he had a history filled with torture and gore and was not to be taken lightly, and now he had set his eyes on Jericho.

Jericho couldn’t understand at all. The look in Lullaby’s eyes was of genuine love. He looked at him with the same eyes as Jericho’s last lover had when they had been deeply in love. Then why did Lullaby want to kill him? He couldn’t understand at all no matter how he tried. Lullaby talked about expressing the greatest love he was able to express and it was by killing him. I don’t want to die!, Jericho thought and suddenly made his first attack at Lullaby with the heavy wrench.

Lullaby saw the movement of the man and understood he was going to attack him. He had to quickly duck from the flying wrench. Jericho was a good swordsman after all and would be dangerous to fight with in this narrow space.

He managed to duck from the wrench by making a quick but graceful back walkover. He had learned a few basic tricks in acrobatics a long time ago and used that if he was in absolute need. In this narrow space between boxes, shelves and machines he had to be extra careful.

Jericho continued attacking and Lullaby continued ducking from the attacks. Jericho was very good even though he fought with desperation, and Lullaby felt excited. He didn’t want to use his flamer. His love for the man didn’t allow it. He wanted to kill Jericho with his own bare hands. But if he didn’t do anything soon Jericho would get a hit at him and maybe hurt him. Instead Lullaby quickly pulled a spoon from his belt and waited for the right moment.

Jericho seemed to get frustrated and suddenly threw the wrench at Lullaby. Lullaby managed to duck it again and made his move; he threw the spoon at Jericho and it hit the man in the stomach. Jericho stopped and stared at Lullaby with shock. He took a hold of the spoon deep in his stomach and pulled it out with a cry. The blood was gushing out through the wound and Lullaby understood he had hit him in a critical spot and cursed.

“Damn it! Now you’ll just die quickly,” he said disappointed and took steps closer to Jericho. The man just stood there shocked from the wound and didn’t know what to do. Lullaby took a hold of the spoon in the man’s hand and held it in his hand and smiled at Jericho as he pushed his hand against Jericho’s wound and felt the warm and sticky blood cover his hand. “But oh, your blood is so hot. You will die no matter what you decide to do now. You’re critically wounded.”

Jericho took steps back from Lullaby and seemed to look for a new weapon. Lullaby threw the bloody spoon in his hand again at Jericho and it hit in the middle of the man’s chest.

“ARGH!” Jericho cried out in pain and he hunched over before he fell to his knees and looked at the spoon in his chest.

“If you were gonna do resistance you could have put up more of a fight. Fighting in desperation is never pretty and will end in failure. Maybe that’s why your superiors haven’t shown you any interest because they could see that on the battle field?” Lullaby said and leaned forward with his hands on his knees. “It’s a shame though. When you’re training you were very good with the sword.”

“Why do you do this?” Jericho asked with a weak voice filled with shock.

“I told you,” Lullaby said and put his arms around Jericho’s neck and kissed him. “I love you. That’s why I want to cut you up. I want to feel your warm blood because I love you so much that I can’t feel satisfied with just your skin. And besides, you promised me your heart, so I’m going to take it. The thought heats me up.”

“That’s not love,” Jericho said and suddenly took a hold of Lullaby’s neck and squeezed tight. “I’m not going to be mutilated by you! I really loved you and still do! How can you do something horrible as kill the person you love?!”

Lullaby felt how his head felt like it would burst. He couldn’t almost breathe and he took a hold of Jericho’s wrists and tried to open them so he could breathe.

“Aren’t you … doing the same thing … right now?” he asked with a voice muffled from the choking. “Aren’t you … trying to kill … the one you love?”

“This is different! I don’t want to die!”

Lullaby saw how his sight was getting darker like he was losing consciousness. His fear of death kicked in and he let go of Jericho’s wrists with his right hand and pulled up another spoon from his belt. He stabbed it into Jericho’s arm and the man cried out and let go of Lullaby’s neck. Lullaby fell on all fours on the floor and coughed and took deep breaths. Then he moved slightly away from Jericho to recover from the sudden choking.

“You’re going to die no matter what,” Lullaby said with his voice out of breath. “You’re bleeding from critical wounds and the wound in your arm is a fatal one as well. You’re already dead, but you thought of dragging me down with you?”

He was angry. Lullaby felt a huge anger inside him because the one he loved betrayed him, but he didn’t let it take control. He kept himself collected and then got up on his feet and looked at Jericho who was shaking from fright and panic.

“Even though you just tried to kill me I will forgive you. I still want to express my love for you and take what’s rightfully mine.” Then he took another spoon from his belt. He had three left to use. He kicked Jericho in the head and managed to give him such a hard kick that the man fell with his back against the floor and almost lost consciousness. He found cable ties on a near shelf and tied Jericho’s arms together so that the man wouldn’t be able to use them.

“Now now, don’t disappear on me. Keep yourself awake,” Lullaby then purred as he straddled Jericho’s hips and took up the injector filled with a drug called stimm. It was a powerful drug that gave the user the ability to mask the pain and last longer. He didn’t want Jericho to die yet so he drugged him.

Jericho screamed and tried to push Lullaby off of him but he was too weak from the huge amount of blood he had lost. Lullaby laughed amused and took a hold of the spoon in Jericho’s chest with both hands and pulled it against him like it was a cutter. The skin on Jericho’s chest opened up and blood flowed from the huge wounds and colored Lullaby’s hands bright red. He continued cutting again and again until the spoon got crooked, and he immediately took another one from his belt and continued cutting.

His eyes were wide open and he had a crazy smile on his lips. The smell of blood filled his nostrils and Jericho’s frightened screams tickled his ears. The wet feeling of the blood splattering all over his body gave him shivers down his spine, and the sight of the dying man in front of him made his pulse pump louder and harder. Everything tickled his mind to the point where he felt more satisfaction than ever before. To kill someone like this hadn’t felt this good until now. He knew it was because he loved him. I have to fall in love more often, he thought as he finally saw the heart of the man he loved. He stopped the cutting.

“I see it. I see your heart,” he whispered as Jericho’s screams had turned into weak moans and sobs. The drug had started to wear off and the man was almost dead. The heart didn’t beat as hard as it should. Lullaby knew because he had cut people open like this before. He knew how a healthy beating heart looked like.

“Why…?” Jericho sobbed with his eyes almost closed.

Lullaby smiled his angelic smile and leaned closer to kiss the man’s bloody lips and chuckled happily before he whispered into the man’s left ear:

“I told you I do this because I love you, and you promised me your heart remember?”

“Cerberus won’t be happy… He will kill you for killing his men…”

Lullaby laughed and sat up. He looked at the man with a satisfied smile and then let his right hand finger slip into the big would in Jericho’s chest and lightly touched the slowly beating heart which was struggling to keep its owner alive.

“He won’t mind,” Lullaby answered quietly with a peaceful voice. “You were actually about to betray him by joining my side. I’m just making him a favor by killing you because I don’t think he appreciates betrayers. Me neither. Who knows what you may have done after joining my side. Were you going to betray me too for a higher bidder?”

“No…” Jericho was losing consciousness. “I wanted to join … because I loved you…”

“Loved?” Lullaby asked surprised. “You mean you don’t love me anymore?” Suddenly he felt really sad. In his world this man had just hurt him to the point of tears. His heart ached. “I love you this much and this is what I get in return?! You should be happy that I’m expressing my greatest love for you! I’m covered with your blood because I love you!” He felt a tear in the corner of his eyes. “Then die like the dog you are!”

He pushed his right hand into Jericho’s warm chest and took a tight grip of the man’s heart and pulled. He ripped the heart from its insertion and the blood splattered all over his face and body. The man stopped moving and Lullaby stared at the corpse in front of him with a lonely tear flowing down his bloody cheek which then mixed with the blood.

“Damn you. Now I hate you,” he whispered and then looked at the heart in his hand. The blood was still dripping down from it as it was emptied. The heart felt slippery but firm and he felt such hate after the man’s betrayal that he tried crushing it with his hand. His fingers drilled themselves into the heart but he wasn’t able to crush it completely. He stood up and stared at the heart for a while and then said: “I don’t need this anymore then,” and dropped the heart to the floor and stomped on it.

He turned around not even looking at the corpse and walked out from the hangar and a trail of Jericho’s blood followed behind him as it dripped from his clothes to the floor.


2 kommentarer:

kaito-kun said...

Wow...thats certainly different...you had me in tears when i read this....your writing is so powerful T_T well done!

Tan said...

Kaito-Kun: Thank you for your lovely comment! ♥ But awh, I'm sad to hear that it gave you tears while reading it. (T_T)

And yes, it is different. That's what I'm trying to do so that there will be a variety of stories here. (^_^)