Sunday, October 14, 2012

Update: Put on hold

Hello guys!

I have some bad news. My laptop is completely useless because of a power problem with it and that means I can't use it at all. That also means I can't write stories or work on any projects at all until it's fixed.  (T_T)

I just wanted to give you this heads up so you won't start wondering where I disappeared to or why this blog isn't updated with stories. I'm really sorry for this! I don't know when I can fix it, but I'll talk to the computer workshop during the following days and see what it takes to solve this issue.

Until then I suggest you click your way to the Story Archive and read some already existing stories if you want something to read. There's something to read for everybody.

Again I'm really sorry for this! I hope I can fix the laptop as soon as possible.  (T_T)


Lots of love

Tan


Picture by me w/ Xanner and Daemon Prince Lullaby playing the pocky game.

3 kommentarer:

shad said...

oh noo D:
hope you can get your laptop fixed soon~

Tan said...

Shad: Thank you! ♥

shad said...

I miss you posting your stories, they would always brighten my day a little